Six Sigma is a data-driven approach for eliminating defects and waste in any business process. That is what Six Sigma does for business: it treats the processes in business so that they deliver their intended result.
Six Sigma is more than training. It is a technique used to improve business processes by utilizing statistical analysis geared toward projects with quantifiable business outcomes. Processes are improved by controlling variation and understanding the intricacies within them. This results in more predictable and profitable business processes.
This proven approach has been implemented within a myriad of industries to achieve hard and soft money savings, while increasing customer satisfaction.
KingFisher Services is at the forefront of Six Sigma certification and consulting services.
We assist organizations with all aspects of the implementation process to include certifying employees at various belt levels. We can help your company determine the right individuals for training and how to choose potential projects.
The Six Sigma methodology is defined by 5 DMAIC steps. DMAIC is the acronym for Define – Measure – Analyze – Improve – Control.
Master Black Belts Are:
- Those who will advise and instruct Green Belts and Black Belts.
- Professionals with widespread project management knowledge.
- Masters of Six Sigma Methodologies with proven track records.
- Individuals with an advanced understanding of the Statistical Tools used within Six Sigma.
Six Sigma Belts Are:
- Individuals who obtain instruction concerning the road map of Six Sigma.
- Individuals who receive one-week to four-week training sessions that provide them with an opportunity to progress through his or her project as the skills are learned.
- Individuals who successfully complete all required training, exams, and a live project.